Corporate Introduction Netafim and Revaho
As a true purpose driven organization, Netafim is beyond irrigation; We are a family of over 4,000 driven individuals who work together to make sure there would be no hunger, no poverty, while touching climate and economic growth. We are very proud that we are doing well by doing good, and even more proud that we are helping as much as we can to have a better world – one drop at the time.
Today, we are proud to be the global leaders in precision irrigation solutions, paving the way for a more sustainable future.
Netafim has true global presence in both growing and developing markets. We have 29 subsidiaries and 17 production plants around the world, yet still manage to maintain a flat organizational business structure. Through cooperation, dedication, loyalty and support, we prosper in the unique family atmosphere we have with our employees and customers. Within this “Netafim Spirit” we encourage and promote individual growth and personal innovation.
Revaho’s goal is to provide/deliver a total package of top-quality irrigation solutions for the agricultural sector and to ensure the solutions can be used optimally by innovation and knowledge transfer. Revaho is part of the Netafim group and has an extensive part of the manufacturing of irrigation solutions into their own production, this includes PE-pipe, dripper lines, and various accessories. One of Revaho’s specialisms is to manufacture and deliver custom made, assembled dripping systems. To meet the high quality standards, Revaho produces their own PE-pipes. The production location in Rucphen enables Revaho to maintain heavier standards and test procedures than usual, so produced dripping systems will remain without problems for years, under the most extreme circumstances. Revaho works with countless automatic machines for the assembly of dripping systems and is the largest in the world for these systems.
Key to success are our people and our HR team in the Netherlands plays a key role in driving changes to develop people capability. Your HR team in NL consists of 1 HR Officer, 1 HR/Management Assistant and 2 Office Assistants.
Reporting to the Managing Director you develop and manage HR policies and services which support the overall strategy of the company. In this position you will be involved in operational, tactical and strategic matters. You have a strong dotted line to the HR Director of EMEA and will be part of the Global HR Team with peers and counterparts supporting the other Netafim subsidiaries. The role includes international HR responsibilities. You will work from Maasdijk (HQ) and Rucphen (Plant).
As a member of the Management Team you bring a lot of valuable work experience, but are still eager to learn and to grow with us. You can act independent, resourceful and service minded. You have a positive attitude, good sense of humor and excellent social and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities of the job include:
• Drive local HR strategy and demonstrate functional excellence in talent management, staffing, performance management, organization development, compensation and employee relations, taking business priorities and the global HR strategy into account;
• Partner with the leadership team to understand the business, drive employee engagement and organizational alignment, and promote development of employees’ skills and competences;
• Provide input, adapt and implement corporate HR policies coming from the headquarters in Israel while matching corporate and local needs;
• Coach the local leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams;
• Represent local management in labor relations, including the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of collective bargaining agreements and/or works council requirements.
• Create a pleasant working environment by providing resources and tools that contribute to happiness in the workplace.
• Functioning as a business partner to the MD and the management team.
Required Characteristics and Abilities
• BA or MA in Human Resources or related field
• 2-5 years proven success as HR Business Partner/Manager,
• prior experience in working with (senior) management required
• flexible self-starter; combining high intellect with a hands-on approach
• up to date knowledge of labor relations, compensation & benefits and ‘Wet op de Ondernemingsraad’
• Able to communicate effectively with management and employees and comfortable presenting programs to employee groups and members of senior management
• taskmaster, experienced in structuring HR and managing change
• team player, able to influence people and build successful international and cross-functional teams
• integrity, excellent interpersonal skills, sensitivity and cultural awareness
• outstanding communication skills in Dutch and English
• experience with manufacturing sites would be beneficial
• Fulltime position
• Competitive fixed salary
• 10% bonus
• Lease car
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role please apply in English by pressing the Apply/Solliciteer button that you will find on our website www.grassgreenereurope.com
Should you have any questions please send an email to our Managing Director, Mr. Eli Barenholz at email@example.com or call our office at +31.165.521004.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature, ga je naar www.grassgreenereurope.com.