MAN Energy Solutions Netherlands B.V.
MAN Energy Solutions Netherlands B.V. is looking for the office in Schiedam, for a:
HR Manager Benelux
- In this role, you will act as Business Partner to the Managing Director and the Management Team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day HR operational activities, including payroll administration.
- Responsible for HR support for location Antwerp.
- Provides advice and guidance to the management.
- Sparring partner and coach to the employees.
- Ensures consistency of HR policies and tools.
- Takes initiative to improve the overall performance of the company.
- Part of the Management team.
- Part of HR International team.
- A bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Able and willing to travel to Antwerp office.
- 3–5 years relevant working experience, preferably in an international company.
- Experience in Payroll Administration, preferably with SD Worx.
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized.
- People management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others.
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English.
- An exciting and challenging job in an international environment.
- A modern and reliable employer.
- Independent, varied profession.
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
If you are interested, you can send your application to Yvonne Mooij, HR Manager a.i. via e-mail; . If you need more details regarding the job, you can contact Yvonne Mooij at 06- 11 43 31 21. Or take a look at our website www.benelux.man-es.com.
About our company
MAN Energy Solutions SE, based in Augsburg, Germany, is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbo machinery for marine and stationary applications. The company develops two- and four-stroke diesel engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors and offers turnkey power plant solutions. The product range is completed by turbochargers, CP propellers, gas engines and engines for locomotives and chemical reactors. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services under the MAN PrimeServ brand, comprising a network of the company’s own service centres and authorised partners. The company employs around 14,000 staff at more than 100 international sites.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.