With your extensive experience on a variety of People & Culture topics you develop and strengthen the LYNX team and the LYNX culture.
LYNX helps you invest in yourself”
“Working at LYNX means joining a high performing team and becoming part of the LYNX family at the same time”
“The company culture makes LYNX a great place to work!”
This is what the employees say about LYNX and it is exactly what we want to offer: an ambitious and informal work environment where you can get the best out of yourself. At our office in the heart of Amsterdam, we work every day to offer both private and professional clients the best trading opportunities, with a fast, user-friendly, and reliable trading platform.
LYNX is looking for an experienced HR Manager with a focus on our two Dutch offices: LYNX headquarters in Amsterdam and our office in Weert. You will be part of the international People team, which consists of three local HR Managers (Berlin, Ghent, Prague), two HR specialists (Berlin) and 1 international Head of People and Culture (based in Amsterdam) to whom you will report.
This is what we offer
This role at LYNX is the perfect opportunity to give your career in the financial industry a boost. We offer:
- a competitive salary depending on your educational level and work experience;
- a fixed 13th month;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a discretionary annual bonus based on company results;
- pension scheme that is fully paid by LYNX;
- office lunch provided by our chef;
- beverages & fruits;
- travel allowance based on public transport;
- home office equipment;
- continuous growth potential and a training budget of 2,000 per year;
- trips & activities with your colleagues;
- a great working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team.
What you do as a HR Manager
You are responsible for all HR matters related to our two offices in The Netherlands (a total of 100 employees). From absence management to payroll administration, you make sure all processes are in place and run smoothly. You are part of the international HR team and you translate international HR strategies and policies into local programs. You act as a business partner to the team leads and advise them on relevant HR topics, so they can make the right people-related decisions for the growth of the company. Optimizing and creating the best employee experience that is in line with our employer branding is an important aspect of your role. Furthermore, you are responsible for the recruitment process from posting vacancies to the onboarding of new colleagues
Last but not least, you are responsible for managing the Office management team that consists of two part-time Office Managers.
This is you
- You have at least 4 years of experience as an HR Manager, HR Business partner, or similar role;
- Extensive knowledge of Dutch labour law & practices;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (verbally and in writing);
- You have a strong focus on quality: you continuously look for improvement of your output and always strive for higher quality and efficiency;
- Good organizational skills: the ability to juggle a variety of tasks and prioritize your work;
- Leading and executing the monthly payroll process (including carrying out the salary mutations) is in your experience set;
- You are empathic and have great social skills: an important part of your role is to act as a business partner for our local team leads.
We are looking forward to your application! Please send us your cv and cover letter in English to Dennis Steeman (Head of People and Culture). We strive to process your application within a week. The application process consists of two interviews and a case assignment. The first interview will be face-to-face at our Amsterdam office if the Covid situation allows it, and the second interview will be via Microsoft teams.
The best choice for anyone who takes investing seriously
LYNX is an online broker established in 2006 that offers execution-only services to investors throughout Europe. Clients of LYNX can trade worldwide in stocks, options, forex, futures, and similar exchange-listed securities and derivatives via the IB platform. The focus of LYNX is in particular on the experienced and more active investor. LYNX has offices in four European cities (Amsterdam, Ghent, Berlin, and Prague), in which more than 60.000 customers are serviced across the Netherlands, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, France, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland. LYNX is supervised by the Autoriteit Financiële Markten (Authority Financial Markets, ’’AFM’) and De Nederlandsche Bank (Dutch Central Bank, ’’DNB’).
For the execution of orders and the holding of an investment account, an agreement stands with Interactive Brokers (IB). IB is a subsidiary of the IBKR Group (a US-based global player in the field of online brokerage), which is listed on NASDAQ and has a market capitalization of around $22 billion. Due to the collaboration with IB, investors can execute their orders against low commissions via a state-of-the-art platform with useful trading tools. The investment services that LYNX provides consist of receiving and forwarding orders to Interactive Brokers Limited (hereinafter ’’IB’). This is referred to as an execution-only service.