Vynova Group is looking for a
Group Talent Manager
About Vynova Group
Vynova is a leading European manufacturer of chlor-alkali products and PVC resins. With production sites in five countries and more than 1,275 committed employees, we generated annual sales of 1.8 billion euros in 2022. Although we are a young company, we can build upon decades of experience operating under the umbrella of major international chemical companies. At Vynova, we foster a respectful, rewarding work environment and promote a culture of continuous improvement and personal development.
For more information, visit www.vynova-group.com.
As Group Talent Manager, you are responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the group wide talent management processes. You will define and execute an ambitious talent roadmap for Vynova Group by analysing the needs, leading the development of our staff and improving processes to prepare our people and organization for the future challenges
Tasks / responsibilities
- You are responsible for the execution of the Vynova talent management processes.
- You will monitor our performance objectives, KPI’s, reporting, policies, performance appraisal processes, … .
- Based on collective future development needs and Vynova’s strategy (Sustainability, digitalization, D&I), you will establish and execute development initiatives such as Development Programme (D² Programme)and masterclasses.
- You enable our exempts to develop themselves by collecting personal development needs (Personal Development Review, 360° feedback, …) and initiating coaching and mentorship frameworks.
- You build diverse talent pipelines and ensure they are in line with Vynova’s strategic workforce planning (succession planning, organizational design, …).
- You manage the overall Vynova’s employee Value Proposition and Employer brand story, define actions and measure their effectiveness and results.
- You monitor and follow up on HR data, HR trends, European legislation regarding Sustainability, D&I, compliance and translate them into reports and action plans.
- You coordinate the job description & job weighing process.
- You will report to the VP HR.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Psychology/Social Law/Economics
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience (e.g. Talent Management, Performance Management Workforce Planning) in an international industrial environment.
- As experienced HR professional, you have already managed multiple projects on various European sites.
- You have good communicating, project management and influencing skills.
- You ensure excellent communication between different stakeholders, your colleagues and partners. In addition, you are able to work independently, but are also a real team player.
- You proactively stay updated on industry trends, advancements in your area of expertise, regional developments, positioning yourself as an expert.
- You will have your office on the Tessenderlo site (2-3 days per week) and you are prepared to travel regularly to our various sites in Europe (approximately 2-3 days travel per month).
- You communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Six Sigma methodology is a plus.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for own initiative.
- Various learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
Are you interested in this position? Don’t hesitate and apply via the application button.
In case you have additional questions, please contact Roel Fransen at +32(0)13 610 286
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.